A free virtual festival of speakers and networking for small-to-medium size business leaders around the world.
Expand your global network by connecting with your peers, hear from world-renowned experts and join interactive workshops.
At Drive 2021, there will be a combination of unique global insights and in-depth local knowledge on the topics that matter most to SMEs.
The three-week programme has been designed to help SMEs drive their business forward, and is aligned to three key themes: International Trade, Sustainability (social and environmental) and Digitisation and Innovation.
As well as growing your professional network, you will hear from globally-renowned speakers, join thought-provoking panels. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in practical workshops.
Some of the confirmed speakers are:
- Meena Harris, founder and CEO of Phenomenal; NYT best-selling author, Ambitious Girl, will be in conversation with Anoushka Mehta, founder and Head of Gender Lens Finance at HSBC, discussing the benefits of having a purpose-led mind-set
- Scott Galloway, best-selling author and NYU business professor, on the future trends to look out for
- Kim Palmer, founder of Clementine, and Marc Lafleur, founder of TruLOCAL, on how they tapped into a variety of funding opportunities to expand
- Barry Searle, cyber security guru, covering the latest threats and how you can protect your business from fraudsters
- HSBC’s Frederic Neumann, co-head of Asian Economic Research, Liz Martins, UK Economist, James Pomeroy, Global Economist and Ryan Wang, US Economist, on their predictions for the macro-economic climate and regional supply chain shifts – and how this will impact businesses.
Plus many more to be announced!
Why not join HSBC by registering below? It’s quick and easy!
Looking for more events or networking opportunities? WeAreTheCity has a dedicated events calendar with thousands of different events to help broaden your network and learn new skills. We have also launched WeAreVirtual – a series of free webinars to help expand your learning online.
Don’t forget, you can also sign up to our bi-weekly newsletter to keep up-to-date with our upcoming events and webinars.