Join The Telegraph for their Diversity & Inclusion Conference, taking place on 05 March 2019 in London.
Baroness Ruby McGregor-Smith will open with key insights on racial inequality and how businesses can prepare and improve the ethnicity pay gap. With other key discussions on the day covering:
- How lack of workplace accessibility is keeping companies from attracting new talent and business
- Tackling unconscious bias in the workplace
- The impact of social media magnifying the errors in company’s employee and social responsibility
- How ignorance of employee wellbeing can affect the bottom line
- Has AI technology learnt inherently discriminatory behaviour?
The full day event will ignite discussion on how business can benefit from having belonging in the workplace and allow attendees to hear from industry experts and businesses currently leading the way.
To view the full agenda click here