Should you be striving to join a board? Is a board where women can influence the most or should we be ensuring we are in executive positions? What other board avenues are there? What is the experience of the sole woman board member?
Please join us for this final instalment of our Personal Development Series to participate in this lively and topical discussion and network with fellow WILD members and guests.
Our sponsors, Kite Consulting Group, winners of Best Financial Services Recruitment Agency 2016 (UK Recruiter Awards) deliver services across Technology, Risk and Operations to the Financial Services.
Women in the Listed and OTC derivatives industry (WILD)
Lunch and an interactive panel session with the opportunity to hear senior City women including:
- Tamara Box: Executive Committee member for Reed Smith
- Clare Black: Trustee Director of Guide Dogs, Chair and Trustee, Blind Children UK
- Cathryn Lyall: Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Nomination Committee at Deutsche Bank, UK Bank
- Polly Williams: Chair of Audit Committee at TSB Group Plc, Chair of Audit and Risk Committee Jupiter Fund Management Plc, Chair of Audit Committee and SID at Daiwa Capital Markets, Chair of Audit Committee at Guide Dogs
- Pamela Jones: Trustee Director, Dress for Success
- Heather White – CEO Smarter Networking
Wednesday 5th October – Registration from 11.30 – Event begins at 12 noon for a 12:15pm sit down. Event is expected to finish at 2pm.
London Capital Club, 15 Abchurch Lane, London, EC4N 7BW
Places are limited to 50 and will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. Full payment in advance is required to secure your place