Inspirational women are coming together to mark International Women’s Day (8th March) in this empowering weekender, raising vital funds for Refuge.
Celebrity Refuge Ambassadors join industry leaders and passionate supporters, all of whom are sharing their skills, time, wisdom and insight about, and for, women.
Refuge Fest celebrates women’s achievements, power and potential. Money raised from this event will help empower women in desperate need to escape domestic abuse.
£25 a ticket
- Virtual goody bag packed with discounts and surprises.
- Post-event access for 30 days so you won’t miss a single session.
- £25 – which could help provide emotional and practical support to women and children affected by domestic abuse.
£15 a ticket
- Watch one session at a time.
- £15 – which could give a child toys, books and games to help make their stay in a refuge better.
Early bird £10 standard ticket
500 available, first come first served
Looking for more events or networking opportunities? WeAreTheCity has a dedicated events calendar with thousands of different events to help broaden your network and learn new skills. We have also launched WeAreVirtual – a series of free webinars to help expand your learning online.
Don’t forget, you can also sign up to our bi-weekly newsletter to keep up-to-date with our upcoming events and webinars.