Join us for an exciting debate to celebrate International Women’s Day
About this Event
Celebrate International Women’s Day!
‘FLEXIBLE WORKING REINFORCES GENDER STEREOTYPES’ – a Debate – in aid of the Young Women’s Trust brought to you by Artemis Coaching.
Are you interested in the 21st century workplace?
The debate will discuss such questions as:
- should flexible working only be available to those with caring responsibilities?
- do organisations penalise those who ask for flexible working?
- does flexible working mean you seem “unreliable”?
- should working mothers avoid asking for flexible working to stop reinforcing the stereotype?
Chair: Dr Carole Easton OBE, Chief Executive of Young Women’s Trust
Harini Iyengar, Practising Barrister, Expert in Equality law and Spokesperson on Equal Representation for the Women’s Equality Party
Tara Leathers, Deputy CEO of The Prince’s Trust
Will McDonald, Group Sustainability and Public Policy Director at Aviva plc (job share) and Chair of Trustees of the Fatherhood Institute. Part of the most senior all-male job share in the UK.
Asif Sadiq MBE, Head of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging at The Telegraph
- 6.00pm – Arrival & registration
- 6.30pm – Event opening
- 6.40pm – Panel discussion
- 7.40pm – Q & A
- 8.15pm – Closing remarks
Celebrate International Women’s Day with this fascinating debate.
Artemis Coaching (Nicola Pitt and Kirsten Goodwin) was set up to help busy professionals transform their careers, through coaching, workshops, retreats and events – both hosted by us and offered within organisations.
All proceeds go to the Young Women’s Trust.
Many thanks to City of London School for Girls for hosting the event.