Join Voice at the Table for their flagship event to find out:
What is the playing field? Who is playing? What are the rules? How is it changing? How will these changes affect me?
During the day, we will ignite fresh thinking and facilitate engaging conversation around the following topics:
- The changing landscape of leadership and what it means for you.
- How to leverage our differences as personal and corporate strengths.
- The benefits of being inclusive: without inclusion there can be no diversity.
What will you get out of the day?
- Identify your personal leadership style to better project the best roles for you.
- Learn to be part of a mixed gender high performing team.
- Become an instrument of change in your company.
Join the conversation: BE THE VOICE YOU WANT TO HEAR!
Morning presentations on:
- The next generation leader: what does she look like?
- An eye on the future: current leadership trends.
- Roadmap for change: how do we get from here to there?
- Leveraging our natural gender talents.
Afternoon workshops on:
- Gender Dynamics
- Inclusive Cultures
- Leadership Styles
As a delegate, you will:
- Understand the benefits and importance of purposeful and collaborative leadership
- Understand diversity as a strategic priority for growth
- Learn to leverage differences between men and women in corporate environment for corporate strength
- Set personal commitments and accountability for career actions to be reflected upon the following year at this event
- Get tips on how to network and put into practice at our networking drinks
When: 8th July 2016, 08:30 – 18:00
Where: Hogan Lovells LLP, Holborn Viaduct, London, UK
Voice At The Table are currently offering WeAreTheCity an exclusive 20% discount – simply enter the code WATC20 to claim