Date/Time: 09/04/2018 @ 5:30pm – 7.30pm
Location: Lloyd’s of London – Lloyd’s building, 1 Lime Street, London, EC3M 7HA
Join CMI for an evening of open discussion, with leading board chairs and gender advocates, as they reflect on the final submission for the first year of Gender Pay Gap Reporting.
There will also be an opportunity for you to hear from CMI as they present key insights based on the reports.
Chaired by Rosamund Urwin of the Sunday Times, their panel of experts will include leaders from RBS, Lloyd’s of London, 30% Club and many more.
- Peter Ayliffe, Chairman, Coventry Building Society
- Bruce Carnegie-Brown CCMI, Chairman, Lloyd’s of London
- Ann Francke CMgr CCMI FIC, Chief Executive, CMI
- Heather Melville OBE CCMI, Chair, CMI Women
- Sir Terry Morgan CBE, Chairman, Crossrail
- Helene Reardon-Bond OBE, Strategic Advisory on Diversity and Inclusion, Financial Reporting Council
- Brenda Trenowden CCMI, Global Chair, 30% Club
- Rosamund Urwin, Financial Services Correspondent, The Sunday Times
- Petra Wilton FCMI, Director of Strategy & External Affairs, CMI
- Disabled Access
- Catering Provided
Questions about this event should be addressed to CMI Events at [email protected] or by telephone on 01536 207485.