Inspirational YOU supported by Impact Hub Brixton and Lambeth Enterprise will be holding a tech master class and networking evening. Come along and meet a panel of senior leaders from the BBC, The Telegraph, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Barclays Corporate
The Panel will focus on:
- From start up to billion dollar business – what did they do?
- Support available for businesses seeking VC or angel investment
- Developing digital skills
- The importance of UX for any online business
- The support available for tech start-ups and SME’s
- Changing careers to work within the tech sector
- Meet and listen to inspirational women who work in technology
- Melanie Eusebe – Professor of Business and Co-Chair of the Black Business British Awards
- Aoife Ni Mhorain – Head of UX at IG Group
- Nick Reynolds – Assistant Editor, BBC Online at BBC Digital
- Pip Jamieson – Founder of The Dots
- Lorraine Ruckstuhl – Corporate Director of Barclays TMT
- Elizabeth Watson – Director in Technology and Operations at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Date: Wednesday 10th June 2015
- Time: 6.30pm – 9pm
- Location: Lambeth Town Hall, Brixton, SW2 1RW
- Cost: Free – £10
- Tickets: Book Now
The evening promises to offer a fantastic opportunity to meet established and respected leaders, network and gain tips designed to give you the competitive edge.
Enquire about membership to the Impact Hub Brixton, which is an innovative business incubator space in the heart of Lambeth.
Contact: info @ inspirationalyou.co.uk \ 07545 156 111
@inspirational_u | #IYTech2