What started out as a one-off fundraising event has blossomed into a striving multi-million pound charity, raising to date in excess of £128 million for vital breast cancer causes.
Walk the Walk came into being 21 years ago when just 13 women Power Walked the New York City Marathon in their bras to raise money and awareness for breast cancer.
Walk the Walk are dedicated to raising money and awareness for vital breast cancer causes and to encourage women, men and children to start walking as a way of keeping fitter, healthier and as an important part of cancer prevention…
The 22nd MoonWalk London is the original night charity walk organised by grant making breast cancer charity Walk the Walk.* Walking through London at night in your decorated bra whilst raising money and breast cancer awareness!
Your entry fee goes to staging the event and receiving all of this:
- A Wonderbra to decorate (yes for you men as well!) This year’s theme is “Disco Inferno… so, get creative and be ready to boogie on down!
- A delicious organic hot meal on the night
- Bespoke event T-Shirt and Cap
- Entertainment and incredible party atmosphere
- Help with Fundraising and Training along the way
For just £49.95, we think we offer far more for your entry fee than any other similar event. We have over 20 years of experience in organising this unique event and helping people like you to achieve your goals.