Join NSPCC for an evening in the company of Clare Balding and inspirational women from Sport, Media and Business.
Trailblazers will be an exclusive experience for guests to attend an evening celebrating female talent in the Sporting, Media and Business worlds.
The evening will start with a Q&A hosted by Clare in conversation with three outstanding individuals, each sharing inspiring and insightful stories from their careers to date:
- Dame Katherine Grainger – five times Olympic medallist rower, and now Chair of UK Sport
- Dame Kelly Holmes- Double Olympic gold medallist and previous BBC Sports Personality of the Year Winner
- Georgia Brown- Director of European Originals at Amazon Studios
- Ama Agbeze- England Netball Captain, the team won Gold at the 2018 Commonwealth Games and two Sports Personality of the Year awards in 2018.
- Brenda Trenowden CBE- Chair of the 30% Club, targeting to get more women on Boards and in senior leadership roles in FTSE companies
- Steph Houghton MBE – Captain of the Manchester City and the England Women’s Football team*
The evening will also be a fantastic opportunity to network, bringing together female professionals from across Sport, Media and Business. Your ticket includes complimentary drinks at the beginning of the evening and food, as well as music and entertainment from the London Cabaret Club until late.
It’s also a platform to empower the future generation of women and young people, as all money raised by the event will go towards supporting Childline, a life-changing NSPCC service.
Young people contact Childine about any number of issues but in 2017/18 almost two in five sessions related to mental and emotional health and wellbeing issues. Within this, over 5,000 counselling sessions with girls were on eating/body image disorders.
By attending this event you will be helping us support young people and empower future generations who feel they have nowhere else to turn. This is an unforgettable evening raising funds for the NSPCC’s Childline service to help keep more children safe.
*Speakers confirmed, may be subject to change
Venue: London Cabaret Club
Time: 7pm (DJ and music until late)
Tickets: £49 + booking fee
With thanks to London Cabaret Club, Odgers Berndtson, Afiniti and Lidl our sponsors for the evening.