Challenge The Imposter Syndrome & Your Inner Critic AND Get Out of Your Own Way At Work.
Who is this One-Day Event for?
This is for you if you’re an experienced career woman who…
- Explains away your achievements as lucky, or credits the team or circumstances, rather than let it be about you?
- Shrinks down in your seat hoping you won’t be noticed rather than speak up?
- Half expect someone to arrive at your desk and say “Fraud. You have no idea what you’re talking about”?
- Compare yourself to others and find yourself wanting?
- Wonder if people are serious so laugh when praised or a compliment comes your way and bat it off?
- Listens to that inner voice saying “you’re not X enough” or “you’re being too big for your boots missy“
- Assumes everyone else’s experience or knowledge is ‘better’ or more relevant than yours?
- Passes on or shies away from opportunities for fear of being found out.
Well, if you’ve said ‘Yes’ to any, if not all, of the above, let’s get together for a day and change that.
Outcomes and Focus for the Event:
- Understand what’s behind this syndrome (you can watch out for when you might start doubting again)
- What to focus on instead and how to give yourself a MASSIVE boost when you need it
- What other successful people do when they come up against themselves and how you can do it too
- How to rate yourself in key areas which ground you in your success and the validity of it
- Take a moment to do something I do – a physical stance – which shifts your energy and superpowers
- Understand what your ‘Inner Critic’ is really trying to do and find out how to make peace with it rather than fight it
- Create a more empowering, truthful inner dialogue and then direct yourself at your opportunties
- Enjoy masterminding with each other and learn from other career women just like you – and we’ll have some live, on-the-spot coaching and Q&A.
“I’m committed to showing up and showing YOU how to and why to stop sabotaging your success and challenge the imposter syndrome – all while being comfortable, confident and true to yourself. Are you?” –Kay White