Let’s celebrate and support mums worldwide!
Hosted by a well-known ‘mummy social media influencer’s’ and a YouTube phenomena, guests will be treated to:
- Yummy canapes from a MasterChef finalist
- Complimentary drinks
- A goodie bag full of fabulous gifts
- A chance to meet some of the UK’s most followed social media influencer’s
- Stalls to speak to and try products from a selection of the UK’s top baby brands
- Opportunity to listen to a panel of parent experts
100 per cent of proceeds raised on the night will be donated to charity. What’s more every donation made will be doubled by the UK Government. This is because if you give before 31st December and all public donations to the Happy Mums, Happy Tums appeal will be doubled by the UK government up to £2 million.
With your support we can support double the number of mums we can reach and make double the impact to families, just like yours, in Sierra Leone.
By joining our event, we can raise money to train community health workers and equip health clinics in rural Sierra Leone to give new mums the nutritional information and support they need to give their babies the best start in life.
Because healthy mothers lead to healthy families.
Examples of how the money will be spent:
- £6 will provide a family with a pair of chickens, to supply eggs and chicks to share with other vulnerable families.
- £18 will provide 10 undernourished children with the emergency food needed to improve their health.
- £54 will provide one community health worker with the training and resources needed to promote nutrition in their communities.