THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED
WeAreTheCity is delighted to invite you to “Women Unplugged” on Wednesday 15 April 2015
at Chicago Booth School of Business
‘Women Unplugged’ is an exclusive event, which will feature an inspirational line-up of speakers, each one passionate about the progression of women. Delivering in the style of short, sharp Ted Talks, our five speakers will succinctly share their top tips for success and give a taster of their commitment to empowering women.
Following the 10-minute talks, we will encourage our audience to join the debate and get involved in what will be a provocative, thought-provoking evening. As with all WeAreTheCity events, the speaker sessions will be followed by networking and the chance to meet the speakers, share experiences, find out more about the Chicago Business School and connect with other WATC members.
During registration and networking there will also be the opportunity to have a professional headshot taken with John Cassidy, The Head Shot Guy. Please note we will be supporting Smart Works at this event, therefore if you wish to donate any pre loved and in good condition suits, bags or accessories, please feel free to bring them along.
- 17:30: Registration and networking
- 18:00: Welcome from Arnold Longboy, Managing Director of Chicago Booth and Vanessa Vallely, Managing Director of WeAreTheCity.com & Chicago Booth Accelerated Development Programme Alumni
- 18.10: Harriet Minter, Editor, Guardian Women in Leadership
Key note speakers
- 18:20: Birgit Neu, Ex COO HSBC, Co Chair Network of Networks, MD of Neuchange, ‘Get over yourself ‘
- 18:30: Lauren Riley, Former BBC Apprentice candidate, Lawyer & Entrepreneur (Founder of Link App) – ‘Rise to the top’
- 18.40: Open debate and questions, facilitated by Harriet Minter
- 19:00: Heather Melville, Director Strategic Partnerships, RBS, Chair of Focused Women, ‘Doing it your way’
- 19:10: Andy Woodfield, Partner PwC, Sponsor for [email protected] – the inclusive business network for gays, lesbians and everyone else.
- 19:20: Mairi McHaffie, CEO of Scene Change, ‘Confidence and Power Posing’
- 19:30: Open debate and questions facilitated by Harriet Minter
Networking and Closing
- 19:50: Closing remarks – Harriet Minter
- 20:00: Networking over wine and canapés
- 21:00: Event close
For more information about the keynote speakers and sessions click here
“Women Unplugged” will be hosted by Chicago Booth School of Business on 15th April 2015, 6pm-9pm at their London Campus, Woolgate Exchange, 25 Basinghall Street, London EC2V 5HA.
THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED
More spaces may come available so please continue to be added to the waiting list.