Now has never been a better time for women to become entrepreneurs and we want to encourage this next generation of female business leaders to think bigger.
In this fast moving landscape, winning big is what matters and FutureGirlCorp believes it’s important to educate this audience to understand strategy, business modelling, finance and marketing to build global corporations, not kitchen table ones.
We are taking over the Huckletree Shoreditch space, creating 4 classrooms that particpants will rotate through during the day. With regular breaks for panel talks, networking opportunities and pizza, these classrooms will cement the learning that will take you to the next level.
During the day, the workshops will include a variety of topics including:
- Defining and delivering your vision.
- Understanding your business model.
- Identifying your market and reaching them.
- Understanding your strategy through your ROADMAP.
Speakers for the day also include:
- Sharmadean Reid – Founder, WAH london
- Pia Stanchina – Advisor, Google Fashion & Luxury
- Tabitha Goldstaub – Co-Founder, CognitionX
- Amy Thomson – Founder, Seen Presents
- Emily Forbes – CEO, SeenIt
- Maxine Mackie – Innovation Consultant, IBM
- Priya Monga – SMB Account Manager, Facebook
- Cassandra Stavrou – Founder, Propercorn
- Georgina Harding / Michelle Lu – Co-Founders, Semaine
The schedule is a jam packed day of incredible workshops, panel talks and networking with food and drink supplied throughout and a recharge area.
- 9:00am – 9:30am – Registration + Breakfast
- 9:30am – 9.45am – Welcome from Sharmadean Reid
- 9.45am – 10.00am – Opening Keynote
- 10.00am – 10.45am – VISION Seminar
- 10.45am – 11.30am – VISION Workshop
- 11.30 – 12.00pm – Speaker 1
- 12.00pm – 12.45pm – USER PROFILES Seminar
- 12.45pm – 1.30pm – USER PROFILES Workshop
- 1.30pm – 2.30pm – LUNCH
- 2.30pm – 3.00pm – Speaker 2
- 3.00pm – 3.45pm – BUSINESS MODELLING SEMINAR
- 3.45pm – 4.30pm – BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS WORKSHOP
- 4.30pm – 5.00pm – Speaker 3
- 5.00pm – 5.45pm – ROADMAP SEMINAR
- 5.45pm – 6.30pm – ROADMAP Workshop
- 6.30pm – 7.00pm – Speaker 4
- 7.00pm – 7.30pm – AWARDS + CLOSE
- 7.30pm – 9.00pm – Johnnie Walker Cocktails + Pizza + Chill
100 girls will be chosen to attend this incredible one day workshop through an application process by a judging panel. Whether you simply have an idea you want to explore, or are in the early stages of your business and want some support, this FREE event will give you invaluable skills to help you gear your mindset to the next level.
Apply by submitting your epic business vision on a single page PDF file. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO ENTER DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 30TH.
- Time and date: 15/10/2016 at 09:00am – 21:00pm
- Location: Huckletree Shoreditch, 18 Finsbury Square, London EC2A, UK