This event will address the most pressing issues for female professionals in the workplace, issues that have been exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The event will discuss the means of supporting women in the workplace, building the female talent pipeline, and inspiring the next generation of female leaders. And look to the importance of a diverse and representative workforce in the UK.
The event will be held Online on our virtual platform on the 16th November 2022 between 9.00am – 3.00 pm.
- Discover methods of integrating gender-equality into business strategy
- Study and synthesise the evidence to see which organisational policy strategies have been shown to improve women’s advancement in the workplace
- Learn of the steps employers must take to remove workplace barriers and harness the talent of female employees
- Assess the means of organisational policy interventions to promote women’s career progression
Benefits of attending:
- Meet other like-minded professionals and develop new connections
- Through the learning opportunities and sharing of best practice, you will be able to implement improvements in your workplace
- Impact the wider agenda and be part of future planning
- Be part of organisations that continue to evolve, improve and innovate