Date/Time: 02/05/2018 @ 16:00 – 19:00
Location: Polycom Executive Experience Centre [London], 69 Old Broad Street, Floor 16, London, EC2M 1QS
Join Women in AV on Wednesday 2 May to enjoy an evening designed to inspire you, plus as always a perfect opportunity to catch up with your industry colleagues, and of course meet new faces across AV and tech industries!
Women in AV’s generous sponsors for this event is Polycom and they are very excited to showcase their Experience Centre on this occasion. Women in AV have organised an exciting agenda, you don’t want to miss this! Their keynote speaker will be Amy Barzdukas, Polycom CMO.
They will be welcoming arrivals from 16:00 with refreshments & opportunity to network.
- 4:20 pm – Welcome from Abi Brown, MD @ Openingz.com, and Pat Deeley, AV Jobs – updates on Women in AV activity and plans
- 4:25pm Sonal Bisht, Head of EMEA Corporate Communiations & Global Social Media @ Polycom
- 4.30 pm – Anecdotal viewpoint: Diversity leads to stronger, all-encompassing, strategies (Lynn Gilligan, VP Marketing Strategy & Operations)
- 4:45 pm – Anecdotal viewpoint: Working in the AV industry has changed my life (Jayne Dimmick, Senior Director – EMEA Theatre Marketing Polycom)
- 5:00 pm – London Experience Centre tour
- 5.30 pm – KEYNOTE: Inspiring the women to go up the leadership ranks (Amy Barzdukas, CMO, Polycom)
- 5.50 pm – Stay tuned for the topic! (Mary McDowell, CEO Polycom)
- 6.00 pm – Industry viewpoint – (1) Bridging the Gap between Education & Workforce: THIS IS HOW WE DO IT! (Simi Basu, Future Innovation Specialist, Computer Science Teacher, Cybersecurity-Coach at STEM School – Highlands Ranch, – via video conference)
- 6.15pm – (2) How do we encourage more women into technology careers? (Angela Bos, Technology Specialist, Intelligent Communications, Microsoft, and Women in Technology Lead on the UK Women @ Microsoft Board)
- 6.30 pm – Q&A with Amy Barzdukas and the industry specialists
- 6.45 pm – Networking and drinks
- 7.00 pm – Event close