5 Key Life Lessons to Turn Your Life’s Lemons into Lemonade AND Elevate Yourself & Your Opportunities as a Result.
- How do you handle things when something shocking, unfair, unforeseeable and really scary happens to you?
- What do you do to manage your fear, your energy, others’ fears too?
- Do you look for the ways to turn what happens into a gift which will keep on giving (albeit a gift wrapped in dirty paper)?
I’m asking you these questions from a position of someone who – very recently – had my legs pulled from underneath me. Literally and very publically. And then what?
Imagine yourself for a moment.
It was Day 1 of my 3-day Live Event “Show Up; Sparkle & Be Heard” in London in June. I’d been on stage for only 75 minutes and then the world began to spin, my legs started to give way, my head and heart were thumping as I was led off stage by my husband. All in front of 80 women all there to learn with and from me.
I couldn’t return. We had to cancel the Event, despite months of planning and thousands of ££s of investment going into creating it. I was immediately taken to hospital by Ambulance and spent 24 hours in Accident & Emergency. There was talk that I’d had a stroke. I couldn’t stand, walk, talk or think straight.
In these 2 months following I’ve learned and experienced so much. It’s changed me. For the better. I want to share the lessons, insights, mindsets, influences and game-changing events which have followed this experience.
Find out how to turn your life’s lemons into lemonade so that when the ‘stuff’ hits the fan for you – which it does and will do – it doesn’t have to take your legs away.
Let me share with you, openly and honestly so you can use these lessons too:
- 5 Key Life Lessons which will boost your life in all areas AND help you help others
- How to allow yourself to find the lessons in what happens to you and where to look for them
- Something to say to yourself, repeatedly, which gives you the strength – and presence – to carry on and keep going. And to do it with grace rather than fear.
- How to make the tough stuff into part of your story and truly elevate yourself so people are even more ‘with you’ than before.
Let’s look at how you can turn your life’s ‘Lemons’ into your Lemonade.
- Location: Online
- Time and Date: 18/08/2016 at 20:00pm
- Price: Free