Network and listen to our hand picked industry experts as they share a wealth of experience and knowledge on innovation and the latest strategies for growing businesses
- A powerful Business Blast of inspiration and knowledge
- Network with other like-minded business owners
- Leave with instantly applicable sales growth hints
Due to changes in technology and the buyer’s desire to complete much of their own research, a salesperson now typically engages with a prospect when they are 70% of the way through their buying process (source: Forrester) meaning you and your sales team have less time to engage your prospects and build a relationship with them. This event will share some interesting new strategies to ensure your sales team continue to perform as A players and build strong relationships with qualified prospects.
- Tamara Littleton: previously managing online at BBC, now CEO, Emoderation
- Grant Leboff: marketing strategist and bestselling author of Sticky Marketing
- Richard Teideman: serial entrepreneur & award winner for his work in digital & ecommerce
- Nicola Cook: award winning entrepreneur & #1 author on professional selling & business growth
Our Business Blast series of events, take place four times a year, each one focused on a specific sales growth acceleration topic. Topics are selected specifically for their impact on the growing pains of businesses between £1-20M turnover.
You and your team will learn valuable sales growth hints from inspirational entrepreneurs and experts in their field as well as the opportunity to network with other like-minded fast growth organisations.
TIme: 18/06/2015 @ 14:30 – 17:00
Price: Early Bird £144 | Standard £180