Date/time: 19th March 19:00pm to 21:00pm
If you’d like to open up new career opportunities, increase your financial rewards or discover more satisfying work but it hasn’t happened yet, then this meeting is for you.
Many factors influence your career opportunities, but a critical one is the skill set you’ve developed over the years. Another key factor is how well you’re able to persuade employers and decision makers that you have the skills they need.
Join us to get clearer on what it takes to analyse your skills, and to deepen your understanding of the skills package YOU have to offer, so that you’ll be brilliantly placed to go after the roles and opportunities you really want, and become an ‘irresistible hire’!
In this session you’ll hear about :-
• The difference between skills, attributes and traits, which will help you to differentiate yourself from the rest of the field and increase your chance of getting hired.
• A fool proof way to identify the skills that you have, so that you’re not underselling yourself and you get the rewards in full you deserve.
• The fundamental errors in skills analysis that midlife job seekers and career changers make that cause them to miss out on their dream professional roles, or even to have to ‘trade down’ to stay employed’.
• Proven tools and techniques that you as a professional can use to categorise your skills, which can help you move towards more fulfilling and meaningful roles.
• The skills analysis tips that will speed up your CV creation and application form process which will save you time and get you into a better role faster
• Fresh ideas about how to increase your income from your accumulated skill set.
About Careers Reinventors 40+
Career Reinventors 40+ helps midlife professionals to reinvigorate or reinvent their careers to find more meaningful satisfying and rewarding work.
Midlife professionals face external pressures from globalisation, organisation restructuring and increasing automation and artificial intelligence, this can leave professionals feeling overworked, unappreciated and insecure. In addition, just as psychologist Carl Jung identified; by the age of forty, many people question what they want from their lives and what they want from their careers. Everyone’s heard of the so-called ‘midlife crisis’. Jung attributed it to a ‘search for meaning’ and also a need to live a more ‘authentic’ life. This can lead to people wanting to develop and use talents that they may have previously neglected, and perhaps pursue a new career path.”
Midlife professionals need to discover personal strategies, and develop individual career reinvention plans – and that’s what Career Reinventors 40+ supports them to do.”
About Trudy Lloyd BA(hons), MBA, MCIM
Trudy Lloyd is an award-winning professionally qualified career coach, business coach and facilitator.
With over 25 years’ experience in large and small organisations, consultancies and having started her own businesses, Trudy understands the world of work and the challenges it throws up for professionals. She helps people to stand back from the chaos of their busy working lives, and to uncover what they really want, how work fits into their world, and how they can succeed in all areas of their lives.