Imagine getting to do what you love every day.
- Imagine being surrounded by people who were genuinely passionate about what they do.
- Imagine having others recognise and nurture your unique talent.
- Imagine being encouraged to realise your potential and unleash your inner genius, power and dreams…every day.
- Now imagine that this was your place of work. How many of us live this dream?
Genius, Power, Dreams is an approach created by Andy Woodfield, a Partner at PwC in the UK that connects a wide range of deep research and thinking and makes it accessible to individuals, teams and organisations in a practical way that can have a profound impact on our ways of working, personal happiness and business performance.
Three Hours. Three Topics. About one person. You!
- Start your journey of unleashing your true life potential at our 3 hour ‘Genius, Power, Dreams’ introductory workshop. It aims to give you an opportunity to explore your natural and unique strength, explore the power and impact you can have, and take some time to consider your life’s dream.
- The introductory workshops are informal, honest, lively, and – unlike many development workshops – they are not instruction manuals, led by a trainer, on how to find your hidden talent. Instead, they gather momentum and energy from the delegates in the room, who each find their own way of tapping into long forgotten dreams and ambitions, skills and talents and decide their own way of applying these personal attributes to their own organisations.
- Delegates are first invited to work individually and then with a partner to reflect on, and share childhood ambitions – the things we loved about life – the things we loved doing and the things we actually excel at. The emphasis is on self-reflection, honing listening skills, respecting what your partner has to say, and working together to remind each other and ourselves that we all have hidden qualities – qualities which we can apply to everyday life, not just the workplace.
- So whether this is for you personally or if you know a leadership, management or project team looking to create a more positive working environment, or an organisation heading into or out of a period of change and uncertainty, the ‘Genius, Power, Dreams’ approach is designed to help.
- To find out more about the introductory workshop, the wider approach and how we are helping our clients, our people and our communities on their journey to be the best they can be please contact [email protected] or visit Genius, Power, Dreams.
- Time and Date: 20/07/2016 at 16:00 until 19:00
- Location: Collaboration Space at PwC, 7 More London Riverside, London SE1, UK
- Price: Free