Come join us for this networking event, with keynote speaker Deon Newbronner, Speaker and International Public Speaking Coach.
An Introductory Workshop
When you become certain of who you truly are, you can be present in the world with confidence.
The way you see yourself is the main determining factor of the way others will perceive you. If you enter a room feeling that you are not worthy of being noticed, people will often behave as if you were invisible. People who enter a room feeling confident project energy, causing others to turn around and acknowledge their entrance.
Explore your presence and speak with confidence.
• Understanding the value of personal presence for business communication
• Clarity of how to use your personal presence to influence other
• Tool and techniques to practice
• 6.00 Registration & Pre-networking
• 6.30 Welcome and Speed Networking with Vanessa Vallely, Managing Director, WeAreTheCity
• 6.40 Keynote session: Public Speaking Masterclass: Crushing Your Fear of Public Speaking – Deon Newbronner, Speaker and International Public Speaking Coach.
• 7.40 Q+A
• 7.50 Networking and canapes
• 9.00 Event close
To find out more about Deon please click here
Event details –
Date: 20th September 2016
Time: 18:00 – 21:00
Location: MOO – 20 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3AF – View Map
Ticket Price: £25
Terms & Conditions
This event is open to all, Careers Club members can attend this event for free and can be booked via Careers Club. If you purchase a delegate ticket and then become a Careers Club member prior to the commencement of the event, your event ticket payment will be refunded. Cancellation of your event place must be in writing to We Are The City Ltd at least 7 days prior to the event in order to receive a full refund on the ticket price. Refunds will not be given for non attendance. We Are The City Ltd have determined that less than 7 days prior to the event is deemed as short notice cancellation and therefore cannot offer a full refund.