Business. Culture. Fashion. Music. Marketing. Film. Sports. Social Causes.
How are all these industries connected? TECHNOLOGY!
- Inspiring, WOW Talks given by female leaders from the tech world
- FREE General Assembly workshops on branding
- Interactive VR, AI and wearable tech demos of the latest technology
- Structured networking with mentors from the tech industry
- Drinks with other amazing women
WOW Talks are hosting their biggest ever event focusing on women who want to learn about all the exciting career opportunities in tech.
There will be valuable workshops, like ‘How to Develop your Personal Brand’ (run by General Assembly London), cool demos (from virtual reality to wearable tech), interactive theater, musical performances, a chance to network with some amazing tech professionals, as well as their unique format of short, thought-provoking talks given by inspiring female tech entrepreneurs and trailblazers.
This event, supported by the Mayor of London, is for non-techys, sometimes-techys, wanna-be-tecchys and uber-tecchys… in other words, it’s for anyone who wants a bit of inspiration about tech!
WOW Talks are also offering an exclusive 33% discount to WeAreTheCity members when quoting “wowinspire2016” whilst purchasing tickets. The first 10 women that apply will receive FREE COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS.
- Time and date: 20/09/2016 at 18:00 – 22:00
- Location: Royal Geographical Society, 1 Kensington Gore, London SW7 2AR, UK
- Price: £15 – £30