The 11th annual First Women Awards took place last night, celebrating senior level business women and professionals. Founded in 2005, the awards have grown in influence and many big businesses now support the awards and champion successful women. The evening featured a champagne reception and was hosted by television presenter, Clare Balding.
Clare Balding was also recipient of the First Women Lifetime Achievement Award and other winners on the night included:
- Sarah Brown, Pai Skincare – First Women of Manufacturing
- Lynn Rattigan, EY – First Women of Finance
- Leena Nair, Unilever – First Women of Retail and Consumer
- Kate Lester, Diamond Logistics – First Women of Entrepreneurship
- Amanda White, Transport for Greater Manchester – First Women Young Achiever
The winners were decided through a panel of 20 judges, including Andrea Holland (BMW), Harriet Lamb (Fairtrade International), Poorna Bell (Huffington Post) and Louise Holden (Mastercard).
For a full list of winners and for more information, please click here.