Throughout this 3 hour interactive CPD accredited course we will cover the following:
- Knowledge of the Equality Act and the laws relating to LGBT+
- Understanding of internalised homophobia, biphobia and transphobia and its consequences and impact on people
- Confidence in use of language and understand stereotyping
- Understanding about intersectionality, identity and issues of gender and sexual orientation
- Confidence when working with people who are LGBT+
- Understanding of social, legal and medical pathways in relation to gender non conformity and gender dysphoria.
This training will be hosted on Zoom, a link will be sent prior to the event
Looking for more events or networking opportunities? WeAreTheCity has a dedicated events calendar with thousands of different events to help broaden your network and learn new skills. We have also launched WeAreVirtual – a series of free webinars to help expand your learning online.
Don’t forget, you can also sign up to our bi-weekly newsletter to keep up-to-date with our upcoming events and webinars.