In this interactive session you will learn assertive communication strategies and skills from Award Winning Coach, Author and Trainer Jenny Garrett.
Key learning points include:
- how to handle and manage those communication glitches that are all too common for women.
- how to speak so people listen and you are heard
- how to leave a lasting impression so everyone will definitely know who you are.
Jenny Garrett is a Leadership development consultant, specialising in executive coaching, facilitation and research in the area of leadership and change. She is experienced facilitator of programmes for managers, Directors and CEOs from a variety of organisations, including private and public sector.
Prior to this she held senior Marketing Roles for organisations such as Ashridge Business School, Hamptons International and Schroder Leasing.
Jenny’s specialist areas include:
- Diversity – ‘no longer counting people, but making people count’, exploring and appreciating difference, culture and beliefs to provide the best organisational solutions.
- Leadership coaching – providing the challenge and support that can be missing for executives at the most senior levels of an organisation to keep them on track.
- Team performance – through team coaching, enabling improved lines of communication, increased self-awareness and an understanding of others perceptions.
Jenny has a Masters Degree MA (Management Learning & Leadership) Lancaster University. BA Honours Business, University of Westminster and Coaching Qualifications with Ashridge Business School and Lancaster University. She has the highest honorary award of ‘ Companion’ from the Institute of Leadership and Management.