Northern Power Futures is a two-day festival and expo with over 80 speakers, practical panels, interactive workshops and sessions relating to your work, community, culture, lifestyle and wellbeing.
This event is for ALL interested in super charging their working life and having a voice in the North. We aim to welcome 10% underserved communities – we want to enable all voices to be heard and opinions shared
When: 23-24 November, 2018 FRIDAY: Business / Career / Economy SATURDAY: Workplace / Lifestyle / Wellbeing
Where: Manchester Central Convention Complex
What: A two-day high impact expo encompassing leading Northern voices, speakers, panels, workshops and debates on the economy, technology, workplace culture, lifestyle, wellbeing and business. Designed to inspire and super power the wide-ranging delegates towards a greater career and working life for themselves.
Who: Whether you want to play a part in the future of the north; are at school, college or university leaver, career returner or you just want to super power your career and life – this is the event for you.
Visitors: 500 people per day.
Speakers: Diverse range of inclusive speakers, panellists and experts from wide range of backgrounds
- Be inspired by the generation of leaders who will drive the Northern ambition into the future
- Network: meet new allies and plan new initiatives and projects for both personal and organisational growth
- Learn and discuss: hear the debates and latest actions, and come away understanding more about yourself and where your future opportunities might lie
- Understand the balance of personal actions and lifestyle alongside your professional roles in private, public and charity institutions
- Be informed: understand the opportunities and challenges across Northern England from leaders across the region
- Listen and learn: understand the wealth of perspectives from fresh voices
- Hear from leading private and public organisations