Is speaking in public a scary prospect? Do you sometimes feel you’re about to be rumbled? Do you wish they’d ask someone else to do that media interview?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to any of the above, this one-day course is for you.
This workshop will help you to be a confident, happy and effective communicator. It will cover:
- getting on top of nerves
- preparing and shaping a talk or presentation for maximum impact
- getting your message razor-sharp
- developing the voice of authority
- exploring the imposter syndrome – why many high achievers feel undeserving
- making sure you come across as you intend
We record people on camera with playback and analysis to help improve technique.
Who is it for?
Men and women who want to maximise their personal impact and potential. We are limiting numbers so that each participant has plenty of time for practice and feedback.
“Brilliant. You have equipped us with absolutely essential communication skills and really valuable, illuminating insights.” Dr. Maggie Holgate, Strategic Director, DigiSmart
This is a practical workshop and will include exercises to:
- expand your communications skills toolkit
- find your own voice and style
- maximise impact
- achieve confident delivery
- sharpen clarity
- make speaking more enjoyable
And media skills tips to:
- understand the media
- understand what journalists want
- make a media interview work to your advantage
- deal with difficult questions
- be a more confident communicator
- enjoy speaking in public or to the media
- achieve your objectives
- leave unhelpful habits behind
- be a better listener
- be true to yourself
Date: Thursday 25th June
Time: 9.30 am – 5.00 pm
Location: [email protected], 38 Devonshire Street, London W1G 6QB
Cost: £375 per person
Limited numbers for personal and productive training
Sandwich lunch, tea and coffee provided.