Sign up to be a part of this unforgettable event and raise money to empower women while your run.
- When: 26th April 2015
- What: London’s famous long-distance race
- Where: from Greenwich Park to the Mall
- Cost: Registration fee is £100 | Fund Raising Requirement: £2500
- Contact: 0207 549 0360, Email, Event website
Challenge yourself by joining the thousands of people who take part in London’s most memorable marathon. What’s more, when you run for Womankind it won’t just have an impact on your life, it will make a difference to women and girls facing violence and discrimination.
How to register
Please email [email protected] with your details and we’ll send you a registration form.
The registration fee is £100 (which will be refunded if you raise over £3000) and you will need to raise £2500. All of this will go towards supporting our partners in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
We’re on your side
As part of the Womankind team you’ll benefit from:
- Training and fundraising tips to keep you motivated.
- Advice and support to reach your fundraising target.
- The chance to be part of our online community sharing blogs or video diaries through our website.
- The opportunity to win a fantastic prize in our prize draw.
- A Womankind cycling vest so you look the part.
- Support on the day as we cheer you on and take care of you
Click here for more information.