You’ve heard of ‘Dress down Friday’. Now take part in our ‘Flip Flop Friday’!
Go glam and style your feet with colourful socks and funky accessories, or go minimal in the open-toed footwear of your choice. No need to brave the bus queue barefoot, you can change after you arrive.
Every donation will make a real difference to homeless people in our community.
Our drop in helps hundreds of people meet their most basic needs:
- providing hot food and drinks
- distributing clean clothing and sleeping bags
- helping people start to address their addictions
- working with local authorities and partners to help people find a place to stay
You can make an even bigger impact by encouraging friends and workmates to sign up:
- print off the poster attached and stick it up at work
- ring round your friends to sign up and co-ordinate your look
- like or share this page using the buttons below
- have a dress rehearsal and take a snap of your feet. Tweet the pic to @recoverypathway, using #flipflopfriday, and/or post it on our facebook page
- like or share our social media posts about #FlipFlopFriday
If you operate operate machinery for a living, are a ballet dancer or work on a fishing trawler, Flip Flop Friday may not be for you. Do not fear! This is just one of the fundraising events we’re holding in 2015, our golden anniversary year. #SCT50