Step into and own your personal value as you communicate and influence at work with confidence, style and ease. Naturally attract more income and opportunity, all while being true to yourself.
Hosted by: Kay White; WATC Blogger & Savvy & Influential Communication for Professional Women
- Dates: 26, 27, 28 March 2015 (Thursday – Saturday)
- Location: The Radisson Blu Hotel, Heathrow, Middlesex
A practical 3-day course designed for ambitious, professional women looking to improve their personal effectiveness, impact and influence day-to-day in business. Designed for Corporate women who want proven career acceleration strategies, mindsets, training to understand, own and express their value to the business and their industry.
The Training will focus on 3 Key Outcomes:
- How to Show Up – Practical advice and strategies to improve personal visibility and to attract and keep attention. Stay on the business radar whilst building career connections.
- How to Sparkle – Communicate with energy, self-confidence and style and understand how to express the wider value of personal role and skills and experience, rather than the ‘To Do’ list. Understand and attract opportunities within organisation/industry to add to personal satisfaction, contribution and experience.
- How to Be Heard – Strategies to be listened to, paid attention to, acknowledged and recognised, all without being pushy or aggressive. Be more assertive, concise and certain about what needs to be said to clients, colleagues and peers to get things done, to get to ‘Yes’. How to show up, without being a ‘show off’ adding to personal impact.
What’s Included: 3 full training days, all course materials, international speakers. All lunches, teas and coffees, plus a dinner and cocktail party, included.
More Information: www.showupsparkleandbeheard.com
Exclusive WATC members discount
WATC Members’ Special Code: Use the word: CONNECTION25 at Registration (and take 25% off Seat Price while seats available)