Ace your remote meets and learn essential tips like LOVE the lens and look ‘normal’.
As well as how to….
- Engage with your remote audiences so they stay tuned
- Understand remote meeting etiquette (like stay mute until you speak)
- Pitch your idea on video
- Build a quick rapport remotely
- Create a hook in the first 0-10 seconds before they tune out
- Set up good camera shots that make you look professional
- Understand the power of body language, hair, wardrobe & make-up (Tips from BBC Studios)
- Look natural and keep your personality intact
Fun Confidence Speaker, known as the ‘Impact Guru’ Esther is a former “Live” BBC producer. She’s worked with Hollywood stars and ‘Big’ personalities and knows exactly how to get the best performance out of talent. She’s interviewed Madonna, George Clooney & produced shows with world glass authors, business leaders and politicians – yes, including Theresa May & Boris Johnson live on air.
She now uses her 28 years of ‘personal impact’ expertise to help firms from all over the world to communicate better in business; win pitches, ace conferences, raise their profile, increase their presence and get promoted. She also specialised in helping people to ace their remote meetings.
Global organisations like Deloitte and many FTSE 100 firms (JPMorgan, Barclays) have experienced Esther’s masterclasses, off-sites & keynotes, along with global law firms (A&O, Squire Patton Boggs, MoFo, Farrer&Co, Norton Rose Fulbright, Clyde&Co and Osbourne Clarke).
She’s also a regular speaker at the Universities of Oxford & Cambridge, LSE and Westminster (China Media Centre), the MOD, Fintech events and media agencies.
Esther’s Book ‘Goodbye Glossophobia – Banish Your Fear of Public Speaking’ is short listed for the ‘Short Business Book of the Year 2020’
She’s a busy mum of 2 based in Spitalfields, London & plays the alto saxophone!