If you’re feeling relentless pressure in your professional role; meeting the demands of your job seems ‘impossible’; and despite your expertise and commitment, you sometimes feel you’ve been ‘set up to fail’, then this meeting is for you.
A tornado of disruptive factors is ripping through the modern workplace, wreaking havoc with working life and careers. From the hyper-competition of global markets, through the arrival of new technologies including digitalisation and artificial intelligence and more. The result is organisations taking drastic action in terms of re-structuring, cost cutting and piling pressure on employees to ‘achieve more with less’.
Short-term thinking often prevails, as organisations struggle to survive on wafer thin margins and cope with markets that seem to evaporate overnight… And of course there’s not much sympathy around for employees who complain!
If any of this sounds familiar and you’re desperate for breathing space and longing for a bit of stability…Then join us to take back control of your career… and your life!
In this session you’ll hear about
- How to uncover your inner resources, so you can survive better challenging times.
- How you have more choices than you think and how you can bring them to light.
- How to evaluate your work situation more objectively, so that you don’t throw out the baby with the bathwater.
- How you CAN resolve the tensions between ‘using your hard-earned skills to make a living’ and coping with the demands of the global workplace in 2018, so that your restore proper balance.
- How you can connect with your ‘best self’ so that you can make career–related decisions from a reliable and grounded place.
- How to keep yourself safe and healthy in all the mayhem.
- How to move from ‘overwhelm’ and clenched jaw to smiling and ‘in control’.
Full details and booking (required) – click here
About Careers Reinventors 40+
Career Reinventors 40+ helps midlife professionals to find more meaningful satisfying and rewarding work.
Midlife professionals face external pressures from globalisation, organisation restructuring and increasing automation and artificial intelligence, this can leave professionals feeling overworked, unappreciated and insecure. In addition, just as psychologist Carl Jung identified; by the age of forty, many people question what they want from their lives and what they want from their careers. Everyone’s heard of the so-called ‘midlife crisis’. Jung attributed it to a ‘search for meaning’ and also a need to live a more ‘authentic’ life. This can lead to people wanting to develop and use talents that they may have previously neglected, and perhaps pursue a new career path.”
Midlife professionals need to discover personal strategies, and develop individual career reinvention plans – and that’s what Career Reinventors 40+ supports them to do.”
About Trudy Lloyd BA(hons), MBA, MCIM
Trudy Lloyd is an award-winning professionally qualified career coach, business coach and facilitator.
With over 25 years’ experience in large and small organisations, consultancies and having started her own businesses, Trudy understands the world of work and the challenges it throws up for professionals. She helps people to stand back from the chaos of their busy working lives, and to uncover what they really want, how work fits into their world, and how they can succeed in all areas of their lives.