Join a diverse mix of successful women leaders who, through the discussion of topics relevant to today’s issues will educate, inspire and encourage women to reflect on their own goals and status as they strive to advance within their organisations.
This half-day event will feature female executives from some of the largest global companies sharing their insights, thoughts, and advice on leadership. The symposium will focus on professional development, how women can find their inner voice and lead professionally, in addition to promoting diversity and inclusion.
Our attending Guest of Honor is Baroness Catherine Ashton who is a former High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, the First Vice President of the European Commission, and former Leader of the House of Lords.
Panelists attending the event include:
- Natalie Costello | Vice President, Chartering & Commercial Operations, BP
- Laura Holleman | Managing Director & General Counsel, Goldman Sachs International
- Pamela Hutchinson | Head of Diversity and Inclusion, EMEA, Bloomberg LP
- Janine McDowell | Chief Executive Officer, Sodexo Justice Services, Sodexo
- Ritu Mohanka | SVP, Europe Smarter Workforce, IBM, Kenexa
- Time and date: 1st December, 2016 at 08:00 until 12.00
- Location: Kings College London, Strand, London WC2R, UK