Successful organisations, projects and careers rest on strong relationships.
Whether with colleagues, clients, suppliers, investors or others, if you have a network developed on deep relationships, you then have people who will refer you, advocate for you, feed you advice and insights and support you in whatever ways you need.
In this brand new session, Andy explores the fundamentals of building, nurturing and leveraging strong professional relationships. During the session he looks at:
- Where are the gaps in your professional relationships?
- Understanding the ‘3 I Pie’ and how it helps projects thrive
- The importance of cognitive diversity
- The 7 Stages of Professional Relationships
- When to be transactional and when to be friends
- Knowing how to make it easy for your connections to support you when they are ready to
Andy Lopata was called ‘one of Europe’s leading business networking strategists’ by the Financial Times and ‘a true master of networking’ by the Independent and Forbes.com.
A very experienced international speaker, Andy is the author of four books on networking and professional relationships and has been quoted in a number of other business books.
Andy is a Fellow and Board Member of the Professional Speaking Association (PSA) and a Fellow of the Learning and Performance Institute as well as a Master of the Institute for Sales Management. He is also one of just 23 recipients of the PSA’s top honour, the ‘Award of Excellence’.