When George Floyd was murdered, the world’s attention turned to racial equity and the experiences of Black people. A year on, and we at Oliver Wyman see a clear need for these conversations to continue.
Like many large businesses, we are on our own journey towards inclusion and equity. As part of this, we have taken on a responsibility to create positive change both internally and beyond our own four walls.
This event is part of that movement. Please join us to hear firsthand from a leading voice on racial equity and explore with a panel of Black business leaders the changes observed in the past year and what we should deliver in the future.
- Akala, Hip Hop Artist, Author and Social Entrepreneur
- Dessi Berhane-Silassie, Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer and Global IP Legal, IHS Markit
- Sharon Blackman, Managing Director & General Counsel, Citi
- Justin Carty, Senior Director, CBRE
- Tony Simpson, Partner, Oliver Wyman and Advisory Board Member, Black Cultural Archives
Looking for more events or networking opportunities? WeAreTheCity has a dedicated events calendar with thousands of different events to help broaden your network and learn new skills. We have also launched WeAreVirtual – a series of free webinars to help expand your learning online.
Don’t forget, you can also sign up to our bi-weekly newsletter to keep up-to-date with our upcoming events and webinars.