Our client is a prestigious global investment company and they are looking for a polished individual to join them as team PA in their London office.
Supporting a team of 2-6 managers the ideal candidate will have good communication and interpersonal skills as well as being well organised and comfortable at multi-tasking.
Your tasks will involve diary management, co-ordinating meetings and organising travel arrangements. In addition to this you will be collating information and creating and running reports as well as preparing board level documents and presentation materials. You must be someone who is proactive and able to work to tight deadlines, with a keen eye for detail.
– Must be service orientated, professional and reliable
– Will have good problem solving skills and be comfortable working with data
– Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Ability to work both autonomously and part of a team
– Previous financial services experience preferred
– Undergraduate degree highly desirable
This role would suit someone with previous support experience as who has a strong interest in financial markets looking to make their next move.
Industry Admin and Secretarial
Start Date ASAP
Salary £Competitive Basic + Bonus + Generous Benefits Package
Recruiting Company Summary
|Company Name:||Purely PA Solutions Ltd|
Contact Ben Appleyard