Back Her Business are giving you the chance to win up to £100,000 for your side hustles.
Back Her Business know that finding the cash to start a business of any size can be a barrier for women. They’re making it easy for you to test your idea and make your first sale.
To enter the competition, you have to tell them your idea in 100 words or less before 23 October 2019.
What’s up for grabs?
- Crowdfunders could win a share of £20,000 in cash prizes:
- 1 x £10,000
- 1 x £5,000
- 2 x £2,500
- Ability to get a share of £80,000 in grant funding (up to £500 maximum grant per project)
- They’ll be everyone’s first customer with a £50 pledge to get started
- Plus the full package of support and benefits of the Back Her Business programme
Entrants to the competition must:
- Identify as a female
- Live in the UK
- Must be 18 years or over
And the entering project must be:
- UK based
- Either majority (50-100 per cent) owned or controlled by women and/or woman-led (a woman must be responsible for the day-to-day decision making)
How it works
If you’re eligible, you’ll be invited to crowdfund for a chance to win one of four cash prizes sponsored by NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland and Ulster Bank to start your side hustle. You can also apply to unlock up to £500 Back Her Business
grants towards your fundraising target.
If that’s not enough, you’re guaranteed your first supporter. You’ll get a £50 pledge from our friends at Crowdfunder to get your campaign off to a good start.
New to crowdfunding? Don’t worry, they’ve got you covered with Launchpad — an exclusive women-only accelerator programme where expert coaches will guide you through your crowdfunding journey for your best chance of success.
So what are you waiting for? Enter now and you could turn your idea into a business: http://bit.ly/2LJzJ88