PwC is delighted to announce that it is launching an innovative new programme across its Deals practice that will help bring talented professionals back into the workplace after an extended career absence.
Back to Business is a 12 week ‘returnee programme’ that will provide an opportunity to recruit individuals who are looking to return to work having had time off for more than 2 years, who have previously left a position at senior management or equivalent, and who have had experience in a Deals environment.
We are particularly keen to hear from females who have chosen to pause their careers and are now ready to return to work. However, the programme is open to all.
About the role
We recognise that a transition back to work can be a challenge and we have designed the programme to facilitate your return with a week-long induction providing all the training and support you will need. You will be part of our team from day one, and throughout the 12 weeks you will have a dedicated people manager who will work with you to set and achieve objectives. After an initial period of shadowing (if required) you will be assigned to the projects based on your expertise, interests and skills sets, and have a chance to make a real impact and contribution to our business. You will also have opportunities to explore careers at PwC and broaden your professional network with a view to potentially returning to a permanent role.
Brian Lochead, Deals People Leader, says: “Back to Business will provide a sustainable pool of talent at an experienced level and further cement our position as a progressive employer. This programme is aligned with our broader efforts to increase the focus on Valuing Difference within our teams.”
We are looking for people with Deals environment experience in one or more of the following:
- Business Recovery Services
- Corporate Finance
- Forensic Services
- Transaction Services
We would also be interested to hear from you if you have experience in Data Science or Analytics, Capital Projects or Business Intelligence and Modelling.
- At least 2 years out of a professional services environment and looking to return to Senior Manager grade to progress
- Be able to demonstrate commercial acumen
- Demonstrate good communication skills and have proven experience working in a client facing role
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and diligent with a flexible approach in a rapidly changing environment
- Good IT skills with proven experience in Microsoft Office
- For some TS roles, an ACA or equivalent professional qualification is required
You will also need to have:
- Experience of delivery as part of a project team including ability to meet deadlines, overcome challenges, manage stakeholder expectations and produce project deliverables
- Ability to develop new ideas into structured, deliverable proposals and projects
- Ability to identify and address client needs, develop and maintain meaningful client relationships
- Analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Presentation and report writing skills
To learn more about the programme and to apply, please click here.
Please note when applying for this role, please select WeAreTheCity when prompted about where you heard of the vacancy.