Barclays are actively looking for a new Onshore Specialist to work from their Cheshire location, paying up to £18530 per annum + competitive plus excellent benefits .
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, we operate in over 50 countries and employ over 140,000 people.
We provide corporate banking solutions to businesses with an annual turnover of more than £5 million in the UK, and to large local companies, financial institutions and multinationals in non-UK markets. We support the success and growth of our clients by providing lending, risk management, cash and liquidity management, trade finance, and asset and sales financing
For further information about Barclays, please visit our website http://www.barclays.com/ .
As an Onshore Specialist, you’ll have a great opportunity to work within a dynamic and expert team in the corporate banking sector. This will enable you to be cross-trained on our electronic banking system – assisting your future career development and opportunities. We’ll also provide you with the chance to develop your mentoring skills while supporting offshore agents. Through mentoring you’ll play a key role in improving customer satisfaction and reducing customer complaints.
We have a number of contact and processing centres, and there’s a full spectrum of customer service, admin support and agent roles. These teams support our mortgage agents as well as our retail network. They also manage the admin associated with customer and product related processing – ensuring the standards of our service are consistently high.
As an Onshore Specialist, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Taking responsibility for achieving challenging targets and excellent service delivery, that exceeds customer expectation
- Investigating and providing solutions to escalated client queries
- Delivering a high-level of client satisfaction by monitoring and providing feedback on offshore queries to offshore advisors
- Providing expert support to both clients and colleagues to build trust and confidence in Corporate Banking
- Raising and managing incidents relating to the electronic banking products supported by Cash Management Servicing, escalating to appropriate product owners where required
As an Onshore Specialist, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of the Data Protection Act and a good understanding of operational rigour
- Commercial effectiveness: including customer focus and commerciality
- Familiarity with the control environment: including risk management
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That’s why at Barclays you’ll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed. That’s not all. We’ll also offer you private healthcare, childcare savings, and employer discounts. All this, plus a unique company spirit that encourages people to achieve their best.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We will consider applications from job share applicants. At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
Location: Northwich, Cheshire