For weddings, the Barbican boasts one of the most unusual venues in London, the Conservatory. This lush tropical oasis is home to finches, quails, exotic fish and 2,000 species of tropical plants and is licensed to host wedding and civil partnership ceremonies.
Once you have completed your wedding vows, let your photographer whisk you away to our secluded couples area, whilst we serve your guests with champagne and canapes.
To complete the picture the contemporary Garden Room is ideal for your wedding breakfast. A full range of packages and menus are available with the flexibility to personalise and adapt these to your own taste.
Whatever the size of your wedding party, Searcy, our in-house caterers have a dedicated and enthusiastic team of event managers who are able to guide you through every aspect of this most important day in your life.
- Capacity: 72 Banquet, 150 Reception, 48 Seated Buffet, 100 Fork Buffet
- The Conservatory is a unique catering space in the heart of the City. This lush, tropical indoor oasis is home to finches, quails, exotic fish and over 2,000 species of tropical plants and trees.
- Capacity: 164 banqueting, 200 drinks reception
- The Conservatory Terrace is located high up under the glass roof of the Conservatory, overlooking its wide variety of tropical plants and trees.
- Capacity: 280 Banquet, 300 Reception, 216 Seated Buffet, 250 Fork Buffet
- A stunning catering area with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the cityscape of London.
- Inside, the Garden Room is stylishly decorated with eucalyptus burr panelling embellished with bronze and silvered glass.