UBS are looking for an outstanding candidate to join their Business Management Support team in London.
Have you supported a company at board level? Are you a company secretary or para-legal secretary that wants to move into business aligned role?
UBS are looking for someone like this to:
- ensure the timely preparation of our monthly agenda and collation of agenda items and board packs
- be responsible for preparing, circulating, finalising and filing board resolutions
- be the main contact for the Non-executive Directors ensuring they have access to information they require
- work together with the chairperson and to take the lead for the hiring of additional Non-executive Directors
- be responsible for the annual board effectiveness questionnaire and work with our Directors to improve the effectiveness of the board where applicable
- be responsible for Companies House filings and to become the prime contact person for the annual reports and accounts
You’ll be working in UBS Asset Management’s UK Business Management in London. The team is three people strong and they work together efficiently and effectively to ensure the smooth running of the overall UK Asset Management function in supporting the UK CEO.
Your experience and skills
- worked in a similar position before, ideally in a large global financial institution
- managed additional reporting requirements under UCITS V and ensured the board directors are compliant with regulatory requirements
- taken responsibility for maintaining the governance map as required under the Senior Insurance Manager Regime
- ideally ICSA qualification or relevant legal qualifications
- a strong written and verbal communicator, with solid judgment
- an expert at building networks and connections
- known for hitting deadlines and comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- excellent with PowerPoint and Excel and have experience of summarising complex issues into presentations to Board Directors including Non-executive Directors