Cam Women in Tech was founded by Jessica Leach and Catherine Breslin in January 2014.
We believe that a network to support Cambridge’s women in technology will help overcome some of the hurdles that women face in the workplace by
- fostering informal peer networks
- creating a friendly space to learn about technology
- cultivating mentoring relationships
- promoting inspiring senior role models
- boosting confidence during pregnancy, maternity leave and return to work
- helping keep abreast of new technology
Our goal is to run talks and workshops. Talks will focus on showcasing women in and around Cambridge who work in technical roles. Workshops will be aimed at those wanting to learn about different aspects of technology.
For more information visit: https://camtechwomen.wordpress.com/