You have 0 items in your cart
Talbot Validus Group are looking for a Claims Technician to join their team in London.
To ensure compliance and all legal and Regulatory requirements inc Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and Contract Certainty. To assist with the integration of Enterprise Risk (ER) into the Overseas Offices.
Provide administration, processing and document production support in respect of the Overseas offices on behalf of the Central Services Unit (CSU) and to provide such support to the MGA (Managing General Agent) and other Overseas Offices as required.
- Xchanging systems including Insurance Portal and Insurance Market Repository.
- Microsoft Word and Excel
Responsibilities will vary depending on experience:
- Monitor claims processing mailbox and process all post received from Overseas offices within CSU’s SLA.
- Maintain electronic claims files within CSU records
- Request processing instructions from Talbot Claims on complex risks and claim payments.
- Update manual claims tracker with accurate claim status
- Complete regular checks that claims are flowing through the process so that the manual tracker is reflecting an accurate status.
- Circulate weekly stats to Management
- Complete accurate and timely data entry into Enterprise Risk (Brokasure system).
- Complete checks on claims correspondence received that there is sufficient information to present to Talbot Claims and liaise with the broker if information is unclear or missing.
- Transmit electronic messages through to CLASS and ECF for Talbot claims team review.
- Review and resolve queries raised by Talbot Claims or Xchanging Claims technicians within CLASS.
- Produce accurate documentation for presentation to Talbot Finance to ensure timely payment of claims and fees.
- Escalate issues to management.
Talbot Vision Statement:
“Securing the future together through excellence, innovation and teamwork”
Talbot Mission Statement:
“To assist the Group in achieving its goals by making attractive returns on capital over the cycle whilst maintaining a disciplined underwriting approach within the Syndicate’s Risk Appetite”
- Annual Travel Insurance for you and a partner
- Health Cover for you and the option to inc your family
- Use of expert 2nd opinions on Healthcare through ‘Best Doctors’
- 25 days annual leave
- Dedicated learning and development support.
- Life Insurance, option to inc partner.
- Season Ticket Loan.
- Gym membership at Bannatyne’s or subsidy for your local gym.
- All employees are welcome to nominate charities that they feel should be considered for the Talbot Charity of the Year. Four charities will be shortlisted and the charity that receives the most amount of votes will be appointed and awarded for two years consecutively.
- Ride to Work scheme available.