BNY Mellon are looking for a Client Processor to join their team in Liverpool.
The role requires the chosen candidate to execute the operational and system configuration activities related to client transitions to/from organisation products and services (onboarding, offboarding, service expansion/contraction.) Pertaining to Managed Investments, liaison between development, operations, and product owners, perform business as usual updates for existing clients, be a subject matter expert on system configurations, and participate in requirement reviews for development projects that impact configurations.
Under moderate direction, conduct and/or organize all operational and data analysis activities related to an assigned client transitions. Analyzes, reconciles and reviews incoming or outgoing data for accurate transition to platform. Scope of client transitions are usually small and less complex. May assist a more senior staff member on large or complex transitions to improve depth of knowledge and subject matter expertise in at least 2 core product/service offerings.
• Responsible for the daily workflow of client transition operations, system configuration/oversight and data analysis, monitoring each component of the transition including data requirements, regulatory and compliance requirements, opening/servicing agreements, data transfer, coordination with third-parties, etc.
• Conduct pre-transition testing and quality review of products/solutions; advises client on corrective actions.
• Responsible for small to medium size on/off boarding projects
• Ensure client has submitted/provided all required documentation and files; provides quality review of submissions. Coordinate with business or data analysts for data file and business requirement review.
• Work closely with and provide support for Transition Consulting, Relationship Management and Account Management teams to ensure knowledge of client priorities and preferences and a seamless client experience.
• At transition completion, briefs the client services and/or account management team on operational activities relevant for ongoing, long-term support. May prepare and conduct client training.
• Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
Required Skills and Attributes
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, both internally and externally.
• Co-ordinate and lead workshops both internally and externally
• Knowledge of transfer market (funds, international and Crest) would be advantageous but not essential
• Strong written and communication skills
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Access.
• Knowledge of Front office systems, i.e. Bloomberg, Fidessa and Pro-Quote etc.
• Flexibility to adapt to meet clients’ needs
• Ability to cope with heavy workload by prioritising
• Project Management experience would be an advantage
- Client facing experience required