You have 0 items in your cart
A Global Investment Bank based in the City of London has an immediate requirement for a bright, recent graduate to come on-board for a 2 month Admin Assistant contract (potential to extend).
- Due to a recent acquisition, the role holder will provide administrative support to on board a high volume of new clients in all relevant systems, within a short time scale. Support function to the UK Business data team.
- Administrator will be responsible for new client set ups – duties will vary depending on project timescales and information readiness.
- All functions will be trained on the job.
- Candidates need to have good attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to learn new processes quickly.
- Responsible for the set up of new accounts, including address, email and contact details.
- Set up rates for Commissions and Execution only business.
- Providing support to the business data team for BAU and project work.
- Update records and maintain data for project work to ensure correct status is known.
- Follow procedures and approved processes for all actions taken.
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, enthusiasm for communication and teamwork.
- Good I.T skills, Excel, essential, Word preferable.
- Ability to work in a fast paced demanding environment.
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of the Finance World is preferable.
- Ability to learn new systems and follow procedures of various complexities.