You have 0 items in your cart
Baringa are looking for a Corporate Resource Coordinator to join them in London.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to be a part of and support the continuing growth of Baringa. There are two aspects to the role:
- Help develop, manage and grow the Associate resource pool
- Support the overall staffing process across Baringa.
- Keep in regular contact with Associates, keeping track of their situation, updated CV’s, etc.
- Capture feedback from the business and relays back to the Associates (and vice-versa)
- Screening candidates in line with client requirements
- Responsible for ensuring a ‘best in class’ end-to-end Associate experience
- Arrange interviews, meetings and calls as necessary
- Ensure that Associates have the necessary paperwork in place to be compliant with current legislation and Baringa’s Associate policy
- Seek to continuously improve the function and service it provides e.g. communication, assessment, reporting
- Provide focus for staffing coordination
- Responsible for data collation and management
- Liaise with the staffing lead to understand current situation
- Responsible for organising weekly staffing calls, chairing the calls and follow-up
- Support the business units in maintaining staffing schedules
- Provide on-going management information and reporting
Key skills required:
- Experience either in a recruitment or a staffing/resourcing department
- Preferably experience within a professional services/management consultancy environment
- Knowledgeable about attracting and retaining talent – including effective use of communication channels, events and providing management information to the business
- Experience of developing or streamlining processes and tools to support Associate management and staffing.
- Able to prioritise and respond efficiently and effectively
- Credibility when speaking to both candidates and Baringa stakeholders
- A creative mind! We are looking for someone to join the team and help shape the on-going recruitment of Associates and coordination of these areas
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Experience and knowledge of using Microsoft Excel