The Millennial Generation – those born in the 1980s to late 1990s – will be the leaders of the future. How do we create a culture that will engage them and ensure we can continue to attract and retain the best talent?
Join BNY Mellon, in association with Ambition First, for a panel discussion and networking event exploring the reasons behind current recruitment challenges and what companies are doing to improve engagement with Millennials.
• Bianca Miller – Founder of The Be Group and ‘Bianca Miller London’ and runner-up of The Apprentice
• Phoebe Hugh – Co-Founder of Ambition First and Brolly
• Anisha Randhawa – Markets Group, BNY Mellon
• Iain Mackie – eFX, BNY Mellon
• Armen Kasmadjian – EMEA Executive Office, BNY Mellon
• Paul Bennett – Global Head of Recruitment, BNY Mellon
- DATE: 2nd February 2016
- TIME: 17:30 – 20:30
- LOCATION: BNY Mellon Centre, 160 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4LA
- TICKET PRICE: Free
For any questions or queries please contact Dawn Whyte