Do you dread going to networking events?
Do you hide at the back of the room when you have the opportunity to present your business?
In 1984 a New York Times Survey on Social Anxiety placed death third in the list of people’s biggest fears. The top two responses were walking into a room full of strangers and speaking in public.
Facing these two fears head on, ‘…and death came third!’ rocketed straight to Number Two on the Amazon UK bestseller lists on publication of its First Edition in 2006. Since then thousands of people have turned to its pages to help them network and present with much more confidence.
In this updated second edition you can discover how to:
• Walk into a networking event and approach people with CONFIDENCE
• STRUCTURE a talk so that you can get your key message across POWERFULLY
• ENGAGE people in conversation and get them interested in YOU
• FOCUS on the results you want from networking and achieve them EASILY
• STAND and speak with CONVICTION and AUTHORITY and much, much more…
…and death came third! The definitive guide to networking and speaking in public brought to you by Andy Lopata, Business Networking Strategist and Peter Roper, The Natural Presenter.