PR is essential for any business, brand or service provider. It is the cornerstone to every business plan, and you neglect it to your detriment.
More effective and cheaper than advertising, the beauty of PR is that the more effort you make to promote your brand, the greater the impact for your business bottom line.
While a good PR agency’s retainer might be beyond budget for the majority of small start-up businesses, armed with the right tools you can PR your own business until you are in a position to pay a professional.
Passionate about supporting start-ups, JH Public Relations who have seventeen years operating at the pinnacle of the British media representing household names and brands, have created an affordable In-house PR package which will arm any business with the tools needed to create visibility in the media and promote their brand to the public. Aside from the below, we’ll also invite you to attend JH PR business workshops which take place throughout the year in central London hosted by industry experts specializing in everything from branding to video marketing.
IN-HOUSE PR PACKAGE £500
Purchase as a package or per module
- Press release: £100 – Written and tailored to succinctly summarise your business and impact with the press who receive it
- Biography: £100 – Essential background on the founder of the business which outlines the important human-interest element of your business.
- Contact list: £150 – A tailored database of up to 100 contacts specific to your business (Eg. Beauty/music/technology) including full contact details of the journalists you will need to contact. £150
- Twitter & Facebook set up: £150 – Twitter account designed & created and suggested tweets for first week drafted and programmed. Facebook business page designed & created and facebook posts for first week created
- Access to JH PR Business workshops focused on complimentary topics such as branding, video marketing and public speaking throughout the year
Jessica Huie founder of JH Public Relations began her career as a junior for Connie Filippello (Publicist to Mariah Carey, George Michael) before seven years working for Max Clifford Associates (Simon Cowell, Peter Jones, Club 328 Private Jets) Today JH PR represent lifestyle experts, celebrities and entrepreneurs who have ranged from Hilary Devey, Samuel Jackson, Deirdre Bounds, Kelly Rowland, Virgin Unite, The Ministry of Justice, Nikki Beach and many others.
Contact [email protected] to purchase our In-house PR package priced £500 or per module.