If you are feeling like 2016 is the time to really drive your career forward, then let the team at WeAreTheCity help you.
During January 2016, WeAreTheCity are offering all of its members a 15% discount when joining Careers Club.
What is Careers Club?
Careers Club is WeAreTheCity’s private members only network. The club supports its members via access to our member’s only online learning centre which contains 100’s of career related articles alongside webinars, eBooks, videos and courses.
Membership to the club also provides members with the opportunity to attend four face to face learning/networking events which enables members to learn new skills in a classroom environment and grow their personal network by meeting other club members.
Who are members of Careers Club?
Careers Club has an exclusive membership of 500 global members who come from both the public and private sector. The Clubs members are predominantly women, all of which hold junior to middle management positions. We like to think of our Careers Club members as the future generation of senior leaders.
Who should join Careers Club?
Careers Club is best suited to individuals who are passionate about driving their careers forward and who have time to commit to learning online and participating at the clubs events. At Careers Club, we provide you with the tools and encouragement, however it is your engagement in the club and on the site that will make your membership a success.
- Access to our Careers Club learning centre
- Access to careers advice articles, eBooks, career workbooks & pre-recorded webinars
- Focused on line learning modules accessed through our learning centre which will enable you to enhance the core skills you need to succeed in your career
- 4 x learning/networking events per year with experienced keynote speakers. Event topics for 2016 include, Creating your Career Plan & Goals, Negotiation Skills, Personal Brand, plus an opportunity to hear from senior individuals on how they managed their career. All events start with an opportunity to speed network, so you also get to make connections and expand your network with other Careers Club members and guests
- 1 x free coaching session to help you work out your career plan
- 2 x 15 minute career calls for when you need advice from a senior career expert
- Priority invitations to all WeAreTheCity events*
- A monthly Careers Club newsletter full of articles, events, recommendations and discounts especially for club members
Fees to join
Careers Club has been developed to provide the maximum value at the most cost effective price. Our discounted annual subscription fee is less than £8.00 per month which we believe is a small price to pay for investing in your future career. If you think about what £8.00 buys you these days, it is in fact very little, perhaps a starter at a restaurant, 2 small glasses of wine or even a few magazines!
Should you decide to join and move your career forward, there are three fee options associated with this offer:-
Special discounted January price:
- Pay annually (1x) – £93.50 – normal price – £110
- Pay every 6 months (2x) – £46.75 – normal price – £55
- Pay quarterly (4 x) – £25.50 – normal price – £30
Please note this discount is only valid until 31st of January 2016 and does not apply to corporate memberships.
Don’t delay as places are limited and our first learning/networking session is scheduled for 2nd February 2016.
If you still have questions, please email our membership manager, [email protected]